Use 2D Laser Scanner for Scanning Uneven Surfaces
Earlier, it has become very difficult to scan and map uneven surfaces using one dimensional laser displacement scanner. The 1D scanner makes it really impossible to get images of height, thickness, displacement accurately, because the sensor with linear frame failed to provide full scale output and repeatability. It becomes easier to determine to initial gap setup and monitoring rudimentary performance, but the higher irregular surface requires external control to get précised details on the screen. Only a 2D laser scanner is useful in this case.
Precaster created and developed a 2D laser scanner in Taiwan to scan and map out uneven and irregular surfaces with clarity and accuracy. Meet the 2D laser scanner CA113 with TOF non-contact measuring low consumption sensor for measuring long distances with highest accuracy.
The CA113 is a high profile scanner with highly customizable module fit for application in most other duties. This sensor is optimized to provide continuous and precise measurement in factories, warehouse, pipe and conveyor and many non-uniform surfaces where normal one dimensional laser scanner cannot work well. Because of the TOF non-contact measuring low consumption design, the scanner can measure long distances in shortest of time. Its adjustable high speed transfer ranges upto 1800HZ, so that it offer maximum range capabilities without getting affected by solid materials with uneven surfaces, as mostly occurs with one-dimensional laser range sensor.
Talking more about CA113 includes the digital output on UART screen which is clean, large and provides better display. The ultra rotary base it has helps in easier movement of the device on any scanning set-up. CA113 is lightweight and easy to carry and most efficient in light communication for data transmission. Some of the other areas where CA113 2D laser scanner can come handy are –
- Robot eye distance measuring – 2D laser scanner is helpful in robot eye distance measuring. If scanning and mapping are your biggest concern, the CA113 can measure distance objects and give two dimensional images on the UART screen. Stay assured the calculations are accurate and precise only.
- Positioning and monitoring of objects – 2D laser scanner is best for finding the exact location of an object. You can easily identify the location with accurate measurement in hands; this can help in positioning and monitoring of the object without any error.
- Security applications and movement detection – 2D laser scanner are best for security application and movement detection. There are times when you need precise details, and then CA113 can help in managing the entire task for you. Keep your location safe with complete details on the UART screen of the device.
- Level and elevator measuring – 2D laser scanner are helpful in level and elevator measuring. This is one of the greatest perk of having a 2D laser scanner. You can get best and accurate results without making any changes.
- Drone dodge action control – 2D laser scanner are helpful in drone dodge action control. The scanner provides clear and accurate output on the screen from long distance. No chance of error you can find, as it can measure long distance in minimum time duration.
These are some of the best qualities of CA114 2D laser scanner. Precaster has designed and invented many other laser range finders, you can find here. Find complete details and choose one that matches with your exact specifications. Visit website.